This elegant, light-filled apartment covering 88m^2 on the ground floor of our house (on the pedestrianised village street) features:
- A living room with a sofa and eating area, 3 sat –TV’s (with an extensive range of programs, radio and information channels) & free internet access
- A small fully equipped kitchen
- 2 bedrooms with double beds, a 200x90cm sofa bed, free room safe and bed linen.
- 2 bathrooms (one with a 100x100cm shower) & and a one larger shower (100x160cm) as well as a separate toilet
- 26 m² terrace (south west facing) with a garden tables and chairs
When the rooms were furnished, special attention was paid to using natural materials such as spruce old wood and walnut wood. Upon request pets are only allowed in this apartment.
Ceramic hob with four plates, microwave stove, fridge with freezer, dish washer with washing up liquid, sponge and dishcloth, filter coffee machine, kettle, crockery, glasses, cutlery & cooking utensils, pots& pans, dust pan & broom, vacuum cleaner (on each floor).
In our ski/ hiking holiday apartment, towel (changed once a week), shampoo and shower gel, toilet paper (filled up once a week), step stool, dressing gown (rental fee of €10, per gown per week), hair dryer and cosmetic mirror with magnification.
In our holiday apartment in Fiss, bed linen (for stays longer than 10 days, bed linen is changed) and a free safe with keypad
The apartments will be vacuumed once a week, the towels and tea towels changed and the cosmetic products and toilet paper replenished.